Pet Photoshoot in London -General charge as website fees complicate. See notes.
- Please see here for more information:
- Please pay in Great British Pounds / GBP if possible.
This website charges notable fees so another payment method may be better for you.
- Due to the fees above it is hard to work out the rate of every photoshoot so I have put a generic figure below and the excess can be refunded or extra paid at the shoot.
- To avoid all or some of the fees demanded by this website you can also pay via:
- Bank transfer
- Cash (nb. advance payment required)
- By manually paying into a bank
- By using Western Union/an Exchange house.
- Paypal (expect 3.4% fees and possible currency conversion fees).
Fees if you pay here explained:
- Cost of photoshoot
- + currency conversion fee (this, minus small fees, will be refunded if you pay in Great British Pounds / GBP)
- and Stripe Payment processor fees
- plus the 10% combined Weebly website fee -I assume (in your favour) this is 10% of above charges & doesn't include/charge upon it's own charge!
Please pay in Great British Pounds / GBP if possible -if you can you will be refunded the currency conversion fee in the class.
This rate includes / we will also pay UK VAT (17.5%) so you don't need to worry about this.
- London parks e.g.
- Holland Park, Hyde Park in zone one, West London.
- Brockwell Park, Dulwich Park, in zones 2/3 South London.
Photoshoots can take place in other venues.
- E.g. a studio can be rented near you (extra cost).
- I may do photoshoots in a home/garden/home studio environment in West Dulwich.
- I can visit client's houses with an assistant (extra charge).